Students and Parents
As a student at Darlington County Institute of Technology, I understand that I am expected to:
• Be respectful of staff, visitors, peers, myself, and the environment around me.
• Be responsible for being on time with the proper materials to do my job.
• Always strive to do my best.
• Ask questions when I don’t understand.
• Behave in a manner that reflects positively on DCIT, my home school, my family, and me.
Conferences with Teachers
Parents and students are encouraged to talk with teachers concerning academic progress and/or problems at school. Parents are asked to make appointments by calling the teacher to schedule a conference.